The following bonuses are offered by DISCOP EAST for free:
1. 10 Non-Exhibiting SELLERS' market badges for Eastern European producers
2. 3 programs to be uploaded in the DISCOP TUBE platform for secured viewing purposes
3. 10 X access to DISCOPRO conference
If you are interested in this offer, please contact Miriam Simkova from East Silver: email@example.com.
DISCOP EAST held in Budapest is organized around screenings, a 3-day market and DISCOPRO, a networking and training panels dedicated to content co-production opportunities. The 18th edition of DISCOP EAST will take place from Tuesday 22 to Friday 25 June 2010 at the Sofitel Chain Bridge Hotel in Budapest. The 4-day program will include:
- Tuesday, June 22 - The DISCOPRO training and pitching initiative designed to promote coproduction opportunities centred on Central and Eastern Europe
- Wednesday, June 23 - Friday, June 25 - The traditional DISCOP EAST market bringing together Central and Eastern European audiovisual content buyers and international sellers of film, TV programs, formats and thematic channels.
- Wednesday, June 23 - Friday, June 25 - The PREMIERE SCREENINGS of recently produced television programs that have never been released in Central and Eastern Europe.
For more information about DISCOP EAST, please visit: www.discop.com.